It was a lot of fun watching the game and chowing down on tons of good food. We weren't really sure who we were pulling for though. On one hand it would have been nice to see the Patriots make history (and even nicer to not have to hear about/from the 72 Dolphins as much) but it was good to see Eli Manning silence a lot of his critics by winning. Jayna also had half of the Patriots team on her fantasy football team this year, so that made her pull for the Patriots a little more.
Family Photo...

Jayna and Shaylin with Nikki...

Nikki and her "friend" Collin (what a cute couple, huh?!?!)...

2 comments:
I haven't seen Nikki in forever!! By the way, I leave Maddux home with Drew to go to the gym. I am home by 6:40, That's when Drew gets up. It works perfectly!
These pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment