He seemed to enjoy getting kisses from his momma...
Our first family picture with Coleton...

Coleton mid-yawn...
We thought it would be interesting to compare stats from all four kids:
Shaylin: Born at 9:06 am; 6 lbs 14 oz; 19 3/4 in. long; 4 days early
Emmalyn: Born at 7:46 am; 6 lbs 13 oz; 20 in. long; 9 days early
Bronson: Born at 6:50 am; 7 lbs 1 oz; 20 in. long; 13 days early
Coleton: Born at 7:31 am; 7 lbs 15 oz; 21 in. long; 5 days early
2 comments:
He is such a cutie... But we all knew he would be!!!!!! I really think he looks like Bronson with a little of his own look ;o) I am sooo glad he is here and I can't wait to hear the details. I am glad you posted the stats for all of them that is really funny! Love you all and can't wait to meet the little man ;o)
So happy and thrilled that Coleton is here and doing well! He is so blessed to come to a loving family and we're excited to watch him grow and develop his own fun personality!
Post a Comment