Their kids - Savannah and Anthony - are about 3 1/2 months older than Shaylin. We have all been friends since before any of us had children, so it has been fun to see them grow up together. Now we are all expecting our 2nd child within a few months of each other again! This was probably the last time all three of our families will get together before we start the next round of babies. It's going to be crazy going from 3 to 6 kids the next time we all hang out!
Here is Anthony, Shaylin, and Savannah, on the swing outside. (Sidenote: It's nigh impossible to get a decent picture of 3 toddlers! You should have seen all the parents chasing their kid around the backyard just to get a hold of them and make them sit for a picture. Basically just kids and parents running around like crazy people in every direction. We must have been quite the site.)

Anthony must have got tired of sitting there and decided he was ready to wrestle! I don't think Shaylin was ready to take him on. OK, so he was just trying to stand up in the swing, but at this point our money's still on Anthony in a wresting match, even though Shaylin's got a little height and weight advantage.

Savannah, Anthony, and Shaylin all sitting in chairs.

FLASHBACK:
It's funny to look back at pictures of them and see how big they are now! Here is a picture of them on September 29, 2006 when Shaylin (center) was about 1 1/2 months, and they were about 5 months old. Ah, the days when it was easier to corral them and take pictures.

This one was February 8, 2007. - just a little over one year ago. Shaylin (right) was 6 months old and sporting her pink Suns jersey.
4 comments:
I used to love her Sun's jersey!
Hahaha That is awesome I love the flashback and now pictures, what cute kids!!! I started laughing when I looked at your blog because I was just about to title my blog update "Dinner with the Glenn's" I totally forgot their last name is Glenn. Hope you guys are doing well, can't wait to come see you!
Hey girl.. How ya feelin?? Not too much longer huh? Shaylin is gettin' so old! She's so cute
Ha- HA! Anthony isn't smiling in any of those pictures :)
Post a Comment