While Matt was in Minnesota on a business trip, Jayna decided to give Shaylin her first haircut. Shaylin had almost no hair until after she was over a year old, so she still doesn't have really long hair but Jayna figured she would straighten it out to help it grow faster. So she mainly just trimmed a little off the back and around the bottom of the sides.
Here's Shaylin holding a baggy afterwards with her hair in it...
c.jpg)
We didn't get a before picture, but here's the after. Her hair is starting to get so curly!
Here's Emmalyn on that same day...
and one last cute one of Shaylin and Emmalyn 'playing' together...
2 comments:
Maybe she'll get curly hair like her daddy!
That is such a great picture of the two cute girls laying together! It was soooo fun to see you and the girls today... I can't believe how much Shaylin is talking!!! I missed seeing you Matt but I will see you sunday! xoxoxox
Post a Comment