Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year's Eve

On New Years Eve we ended up going up to the Brugman's until about 9:00pm. We ate Neo Tokyo, played ping pong, played the ever popular Guitar Hero, and played with sparklers. After that we came home, put Shaylin to sleep, and ended up just spending a relaxing night watching TV until the ball dropped.

Shaylin wasn't quite sure what to make of the sparklers...


Savannah, Todd, and Jaymee playing with sparklers...


Jay showing no regard for personal safety :)...


This picture is actually from the night before New Year's Eve, but it's a cute one of Shaylin hanging out with the girls - Gina (Jayna's aunt), Jaymee, Savannah (Jayna's cousin), and Jayden. Gina was actually tickling Shaylin right before this was taken.


Here's Shaylin earlier on during New Year's Eve Day enjoying her Elmo AquaDoodle that she got for Christmas. (This is just a sample of the many cute and matching pj's we put on her :)


1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

HEY!!! I'm excited you told me what your blog was so I could see your cute lil family! Shaylin is SOOOOO CUTE! You look awesome bein so far along! GEez.. I was HUGE! How are you? I'm good.. busy busy! But lovin every minute of it! Good to hear from ya I'll be checkin out your blog now all the time!! :)