Since it seems like half of our friends have a birthday in June, Jayna decided that she might as well be born in June too. We celebrated her birthday at the Brugman's (her parents) house. We had a yummy taco dinner and a delicious cake- made by Jaylene (Jayna's mom). Jayna's whole family and the Hull's (Jayna's Uncle Tim, Aunt Gina, and their kids Todd and Savannah) were all there. It was fun having Jayson (Jayna's younger brother) home for the summer and to just hang out with family. After dinner, we had cake and ice cream, and played one of our favorite games called Whoonu. It is a fun game to play with a group. It was a fun night!
We took a few pictures before we ate.
Jayna with the girls...
A couple pictures of Emmalyn smiling...
c.jpg)
+c.jpg)
Matt chillaxing with Emmalyn...
.jpg)
Emmalyn is all smiles whenever we talk to her. Here she is smiling at Jayna...
Shaylin is really enjoying having her Uncle Jayson home for the summer. Here he is holding her while we're getting ready for cake (which is what she's staring at in this picture)...
-c.jpg)
Jayna hit the big 2-5 this year. If anyone knows of a good retirement home in Maricopa let us know, because she's getting close to needing one. Here's the chocolate cake with strawberries on top that Jaylene made for her...
Jayna multitasking - holding Emmalyn while blowing out the candles.
As expected, Shaylin loved the cake, but surprisingly she still doesn't eat ice cream because it's too cold for her...
Here's a few pics when we were getting ready to go home.
Usually when we're getting close to leaving somewhere and especially if she's tired, Shaylin will just start walking around saying 'Bye-bye' really loud to everyone.
Emmalyn is happy to be in her car seat...

-c.jpg)
-c.jpg)
-c.jpg)
9 comments:
HAHA Funny Funny Matt...if Jayna is getting old what does that say about me!?!?! I must already need a nursing home ;o(
That was such a pretty cake! Your mom is amazing Jayna! I am sooo sad that we could not be there to celebrate your birthday with you ;o( We love you! xoxoxoxo
Love the posts and the darling pictures of all of you - especially the cute smiles of Emmalyn!! It's hard to believe that she is 3 months old already. Don't worry Jayna - you are still young! Can't wait to see you again!
Happy late birthday Jayna! I'm glad you were able to celebrate with your family and eat that yummy cake! Is Matt going to Geronimo? If so, we should hang out. I know I'll be lonely... :) haha
Great pics of your beautiful girls! We are glad you had a happy birthday. Chocolate and strawberries, YUM! I'd love to go back and celebrate that very old age of 25 again :)
Yeah! Monday should work! I just need to know how to get to your house....but now that I think of it, Todd probably knows how to get there. I'll let you know if I need directions. Thanks for inviting me!
Kara and Darren live in Glendale, Az. Dominic has started moving and kicking like crazy... it is sooo much fun ;o) except when I am trying to go to sleep! Hows your garden doing???
Happa' Birthday! Wow, you are getting soooo old! hahaha! Looks like you got what you wished for, two beautiful girls is quite a good gift (at least in our family it's the gift that keeps giving for everyone).
Happy late late birthday!
JAyna I hope you had a good birthday! Emmalyn smiling in those pictures is SOOO CUTE! Jayson is so handsome, I bet they just LOVE your girls..
Post a Comment