Monday, February 14, 2011

The Day of Love

Sunday, February 13th-

We were watching Barefoot Contessa on the Food Network (one of our favorite channels...yes, the girls LOVE it too) and she made jello jigglers. We hadn't made jello in a very long time, so we decided to make it and have fun with it! The girls loved it. We have at least 100 cookie cutters, so the girls had fun picking out their shapes to make. It was fun to do and delicious!


Monday, February 14th-

Although Shaylin unfortunately had the Chicken Pox on Valentine's Day, she was great and felt normal. She missed her Valentine's Day party at Preschool, which we were sad about. I (Jayna), decided to get all the kids dressed even though we wouldn't be leaving the house. I knew I was going to be taking pictures of the fun V-day activities we would be doing and wanted them to be dressed. We had tons of things planned, but unfortunately didn't get through everything. We ended up stretching Valentine's Day out for a couple more days.

We made hearts to put all over the walls, we ate heart shaped food, we painted red/pink nails, the girls got to eat some V-day cupcakes that Grandma Jaylene brought over, we watched a Valentine's Day show, and made a puffy heart out of pink/purple tissue paper. We had a very fun day!

The kids LOVED their "Heart in a Holes"...I got this idea from the internet and had fun making them


The girls with their breakfast...it was hard to get a good picture! :0)


Here are the kiddos after getting dressed and ready for the fun festivities...


Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I Love the heart egg toast. I forget what it's called. I love Valentine's day!!