On Saturday April 12th, we had a fun crazy afternoon of Prom at the Brugman's. After Jayna did her sister Jayden's hair, we ran around taking pictures everywhere! We first took pictures at the house, and then went to both of the houses where their groups took pictures before the dance. It was pretty fun getting to take the pictures and even more fun seeing the really nice houses they met their friends at for pictures. They had super nice backyards, with cool landscaping and plants (which we liked, being the goobers we are).
Here is Jayden (Jayna's sister) and Jaycob (Jayna's brother) with Shaylin. It's not the best picture of Shaylin, probably because nobody was jumping around and singing to entertain her...hopefully she grows out of that and will start smiling for pictures again.
Here is Jayden with her date. She is a senior so it's her last school dance...
Here is Jaycob and his date. He is a sophomore and got to go to prom because his date was a junior...
Shaylin was so pooped by the time we got to the house where Jaycob was taking pictures at. Right when we walked to the backyard and found Jaycob, Shaylin kept saying "kah-cob" "kah-cob" over and over, until he picked her up and she put her head on his shoulder the whole time. Shaylin loves Jaycob.

Here is a random picture of Emmalyn from April 9th. She looks so peaceful and cute sleeping like that...




4 comments:
Wow! Jaydens hair looks GREAT!!! And Jaycob is such a stud ;o) I can't believe how tall he has gotten and he went to prom...wow!!! I need to schedule a hair appointment with you Jayna when I come ;o) I miss not being so close to you ;o(
Your girls are adorable! The pictures make me miss AZ so much. Hope you guys are enjoying the weather. :)
Hello! Too cute pics of the girls. Love it! I'm not sure if you knew, but our plans have changed, we're not coming for vacation anymore. :( I'm really sad about it, but I didn't really take into account that the price of flights has nearly doubled and we'd have to pay for both our kids. I'd drive, but Adam isn't so keen on losing 2 full days of his vacation to spend it in the car. Anyway, not that you all are probably surprised, but I hope to see you for the reunion. Miss ya!
Emmalyn Rose...what a beautiful name! I don't know how I missed that, but I love it! How are you guys doing? Hope all is going well for you! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment