We stopped at Hoover Dam on the way over to stretch our legs.
While we were there we went jet skiing (twice) and tubing at Lake Mead. Shaylin had a blast playing in the sand with her Grandma Hedges and her cousins (first cousins once removed, to be exact). She loved getting to float around in the water too.


We got to see the big horn sheep at a park in Boulder City. If you look closely at the first picture of Jayna and Shaylin you can see them feeding in the background. They come down from the hills every night at dusk - quite the site! While we were at the park Shaylin did a little swinging and we took a few family pictures - Mom Hedges and Grandma Olsen are in the family picture with us.

Shaylin and her cousin (first cousin once removed) Meghan before church.
Here's us with mom and Dallin before church.

5 comments:
What a fun trip! You look great!!! How are you feeling???
Shaylin is getting so big! One day we'll make it out to see you guys. Why are people asking how you're feeling? Is there something I don't know?
oh my gosh..what cute pix..shaylin is soo you. can't wait to see more
brit
Those are great pics of you guys!!! We are so glad you started this blog ;o) We love you!!!
Hey, I didn't know you guys had a blog! I will have to add you to my list so I can see pics of your cute fam! I can't believe Shaylin is a year. She is a doll! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment